Avery Dennison Product Manager, Films in Mentor, Ohio
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 35,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is seeking a Product Manager to join the Label and Graphics Materials Group organization. This role is responsible for planning and managing the P&L and commercial strategy for the Prime Film Beer & Beverage portfolios. The successful candidate will provide vision and direction to the organization and drive action and execution to achieve the strategic and P&L goals for this product portfolio.
· Develop strategic plans and lead cross-functional team efforts to meet evolving customer and market needs.
· Execute a portfolio management approach to assigned products to optimize growth and profitability incorporating global approach where logical.
· Lead execution of multi-generation product plans including: new product introductions and line extensions, product re-engineering and cost out, product promotions, data sheets, selling sheets, training and other sales tools and communication of product and service program changes. Lead new product launch and commercialization efforts.
· Develop & implement pricing strategies to maximize product line growth & profitability. Own the pricing process, from planning and executing price increases, to new product pricing, to managing current Customer pricing.
· Collaborate with sales force and business development managers to support introduction and growth of new products.
· Collaborate with Supply Chain and Sales in the development/implementation of service strategies & programs for assigned product line
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
· 5+ years business experience, including sales and marketing, desired.
· Salesforce.com experience, desired.
· Ability to generate support and excitement among an informal, cross-functional team in a matrix organization.
· Strong financial and business acumen with proven track record of results.
· Proven project leadership and critical thinking skills.
Required Travel: <10% Domestic
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you require accommodations to view or apply for a job, alternative methods are available to submit an application. Please contact 440.534.6080 or email@example.com to discuss reasonable accommodations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled