Avery Dennison Marketing Manager in Mentor, Ohio
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
In this role, the successful candidate will be leading and assisting in segment marketing activities. The Marketing Manager is accountable for supporting and creating strategy and collaborating with Product Management, Marketing Communication teams, as well as customers and distributors.
•Assist in creating marketing strategy for key top segments.
•Create, run and manage multiple marketing campaigns for key segment(s).
•Run segment marketing demand generation activities across the U.S., including managing leads, data analytics, and sell thru data to better effectively target end users.
•Launch new graphics products with targeted campaigns.
•Report on and use ROI data from marketing campaigns to influence future campaigns.
•Collaborate with distributors to effectively launch products in the channel.
•Focus on gathering customer (distributor and end user) insights and applying the learnings to campaigns.
•Support the marketing and product management teams in miscellaneous product and marketing requests to grow the business.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 5+ years marketing brand/product management knowledge or related experience.
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Strong multi-tasking skills, project & planning management skills, with an ability to convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
• Excellent analytical, research and report writing skills. Advanced Excel skills. CRM and Cognos system skills a plus.
• Possesses teamwork, leadership and facilitation skills in order to cut across many diverse functional disciplines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled